Get the latest newsletter
Our latest Newsletter is out now! This covers the latest news and information concerning the Reserve and our many Activities, including:
- Climate change impacts on the reserve,
- Tracking through time – Geology of the Waite Conservation reserve
- Going ecology in the reserve – Terrestrial Ecosystem Research Network visit
- Membership information
- Thar be dragons! – the Tawny and Bearded Dragons
- The Sheoak Loop Walking trail
- Working bees
- plus much more….
Download it here: FWCR Newsletter 46_Summer_2019
For more details for Working Bees 2019 check our “WHAT’S ON“ page.